Exciting opportunities for newly qualified teachers (NQTs) to gain hands-on experience at various well-established schools, based in Essex.
If you are a newly qualified teacher or currently studying a PGCE or any other form of teacher training, then we would like to hear from you.
London Teaching Pool Ltd (TLTP) are seeking enthusiastic and ambitious NQTs to come on board, and add further value to a number of successful secondary schools in Essex.
We have a range of secondary teaching jobs available for newly qualified teacher for all key subjects covering Mathematics, English, Science, Humanities, Business Studies and many more.
TLTP offers daily supply, short and long-term temporary roles as well as permanent positions, alongside a competitive salary and a dedicated recruitment consultant to help kick-start your career in teaching.
Schools value newly qualified teachers, as they can incorporate their up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum and their creative approach and commitment to the classroom. We are particularly keen to hear from NQTs with a PGCE, PGDE, B.Ed qualification or from the schools direct training route.
The NQTs must have the following:
- A Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Be enthusiastic, dedicated and self-motivated
- A willingness to learn and meet all professional commitments including, marking work, assessment and extra-curricular activities.
- Possess an up-to-date knowledge of all areas of the curriculum and be confident in delivering this
- A valid DBS
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references.
TLTP provides flexibility in the number of teaching roles available. Whether you’re seeking a once a week or five day a week position, we can assist in securing the right job for you. We are excited to see portfolios that can demonstrate your passion for education and ability to cater to the learning needs of a mixed ability in class.
What do you get in return?
- A dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- A range of positions covering day-to-day supply, short and long term roles
- An efficient pay roll system
- Weekly pay for temporary contracts
- On-going support, training and development opportunities
Schools are keen to hire newly qualified teachers that can promote positive energy in the classroom, and help boost the confidence of the pupils in their care.
If you’re an NQT looking to put your academic knowledge and passion for education to practice, then apply now for our NQT roles available at a number of highly rated schools in Essex.
For more information please call 020 8709 6540.