Are you seeking a new primary teaching opportunity for September?
If so, London Teaching Pool (TLTP) are currently recruiting for passionate and driven primary teachers for ‘Good and Outstanding’ rated schools, situated across London and the Home Counties.
With only two weeks left until the end of the academic year, let us help you secure your dream teaching position for this September.
As a highly-trained and motivated primary teacher, you will be expected to utilise your teaching skills and social nature to help with the nurturing of a child’s learning progression.
Primary Teacher key responsibilities:
The Primary Teacher must possess the following:
- A primary teacher must supervise a classroom of primary-age pupils
- As a primary teacher, you will plan and mark pupils’ work fairly and objectively
- Your role as a primary teacher will see you working collaboratively with other primary teachers and teaching assistants to prepare and organise work
- Provide unbiased feedback to parents and carers about their child’s progression at parent’s evenings and other meetings
- Establish an authentic relationship with pupils in your care to gain trust and respect
- Monitor and support a child’s social and emotional growth, while reporting any necessary issues
- A primary teacher must initiate and maintain discipline when required
- Participate in school events and activities, some of which may be held on weekends and after school hours
In return, you will receive:
- A friendly and approachable character
- A Qualified Teachers Status. This could either be a Bachelor of Education (BED) or a BA/BSC. Alternatively, you can attain this through a PGCE or via other teacher training centres
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate positive energy, bags of enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication and self-discipline
- Proven track record of increasing a child’s achievement and motivation to an exceptional level
- Capable of forming a solid relationship with children and parents
- A valid DBS
- All newly qualified teachers (NQT) are encouraged to apply
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
- Up to one year experience in a classroom setting is desired but not essential
- A highly experienced and dedicated recruitment consultant
- Support with tailoring your CV effectively
- Helpful job interview tips
- An exciting range of teaching positions including daily supply, short and long term roles
- Competitive salary
- Continuous support and training and development opportunities
We have a number of primary teaching opportunities across all key stages and TLTP will be working throughout the summer for new vacancies across London, Kent, Hertfordshire, Essex, Surrey and many more. Come along to one of our recruitment open days to discover more.
Apply online now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Don’t forget, TLTP offers a generous Refer and Earn scheme. In the event we place a person you have recommended to us and have complied with our terms and conditions, you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).