London Teaching Pool (TLTP) are currently working closely with various secondary schools graded ‘Good and Outstanding’ by Ofsted, in some of the most lively and scenic areas dotted across London and the surrounding Home Counties.
If you’re a secondary teacher hoping to find your perfect teaching position for this September, then we are keen to hear from you.
TLTP specialises in all key subjects and as we approach the end of this academic term, we will continue to work throughout the summer to ensure your ideal secondary teaching role is secured for the new term.
Secondary teachers play a crucial part in the enhancement of a child’s learning culture. You will naturally implement your appropriate teaching skills and social ability to form a genuine relationship with the pupils and their parents. As well as this, secondary teachers are expected to equip young children through innovative learning in line with curriculum objectives.
Secondary Teacher key responsibilities:
The ideal Secondary Teacher must have the following:
- A secondary teacher must prepare and deliver key subject to all pupils in the classroom
- Secondary teachers are expected to offer support and prepare pupils for GCSE exams
- As a secondary teacher, you must engage regularly with pupils and manage any student conduct in the classroom
- Make use of all resources available in lessons to offer different learning methods
- Bring parents and carers up to date regarding their child’s learning progression, behaviour and any causes for concern
- Ensure marking work is of high standard and follow up on students’ work progression and development
In return, you will receive:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the UK curriculum
- A Qualified Teachers Status. This could either be a Bachelor of Education (BED) or a BA/BSC. Alternatively, you can attain this through a PGCE or via other teacher training centres
- Proven experience of making a positive impact in a child’s social and learning development
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate their passion and enthusiasm for secondary education
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- A secondary teacher must have the ability to establish a trusting relationship with both students and their parents or carers
- Must hold a valid DBS and the right to work in the UK
- An experienced and motivated recruitment consultant that’s determined to go the extra mile in securing your ideal position
- Additional support with tailoring your CV to your perfect job
- Job interview preparation tips
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing support, training and development opportunities available
Alongside this, we offer a fantastic Refer and Earn scheme. In the event we place a teacher you have recommended to us and have adhered to our terms and conditions, you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
Our new teaching vacancies are located in both London and some of the most exciting surroundings, which includes Essex, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Kent and many more. Come along to one of our recruitment open days to hear more about our teaching opportunities. Apply online now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
With an array of places to choose from, we can help find the right role for you.