If you are a passionate and driven supply teacher still looking for your next teaching position, then we have just the perfect role for you.
Whether you are seeking a primary, secondary or SEN teaching post, we can help you find a role that suits you.
As a highly-trained and motivated supply teacher, you will be expected to contribute your teaching skills and social nature to help promote a child’s learning development.
Benefits of supply teaching:
- As a supply teacher, you have the opportunity to work in different school environment
- Supply teachers can decide where and when they want to work
- Supply teaching comes with a lot of flexibility
- Better management of work-life balance
Supply Teacher key responsibilities:
- A supply teacher must provide day-to-day supervision of the classroom
- As a supply teacher, you will plan and mark pupils’ work fairly and objectively
- Depending on the length of contract, you will provide feedback to parents and carers about their child’s progression at parent’s evenings and other meetings
- Establish an authentic relationship with pupils in your care to gain trust and respect
- A supply teacher must initiate and maintain discipline, when required
- Participate in school events and activities
The Supply Teacher must possess the following:
- A friendly and approachable character
- A Qualified Teachers Status or equivalent
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- The ideal supply teacher must be able to demonstrate positive energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, self-discipline and be adaptable to school settings
- Capable of forming a solid relationship with children and parents
- A valid DBS and the right to work in the UK as well as, a minimum of two references
We have a number of supply teaching jobs across all key stages and subjects. Apply online now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.