I am currently looking for highly motivated experienced SEN Learning Support Assistant for a 3 form entry Primary School in Croydon rated "Good" by Ofsted.
This role is offered on a Long Term basis..
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and attributes:
- Be highly motivated in assisting the Class Teacher with specialist support tasks
- Be able to support students in their development and progression
- Support a positive learning environment within the school
- Be able to support small groups or individual pupils if necessary
- Hold relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Provide support outside of your normal classes, such as helping during exams, covering TA absences or going on school trips
- Be passionate, energetic and patient
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated and experienced consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- On-going support and training and development opportunities
If you are interested in a Primary Learning Support Assistant role and feel you are suitable please click apply or for more details call . Please check our website on a daily basis or sign up to our job alerts as we have new positions arising each week.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back