Sims and Data Officer
Are you a SIMS and Data Officer looking for immediate work?
Do you hold a current DBS on the update service?
I am looking for a SIMS and Data Officer for a PRU in Islington. This positon will be split between 2 sites, owned by the same schooling group. It will be covering admin in the morning at one site, then data input in the afternoon at the other (5 minutes down the road).
The responsibilities of the SIMS and Data Officer include:
• Using SIMS data to set up student target grades and enter data
• Providing advice and training to staff on the use of SIMS and the interpretation and use of data.
• Responsibility for setting up and updating SIMS Assessment Manager, including for the production of class marksheets and student reports.
• Providing quality data on student absence levels to enable us to achieve high student attendance.
• Uploading and monitoring reporting data on the school’s chosen package
The ideal SIMS and Data Officer will have;
•Excellent skills and experience using Excel, Microsoft Office packages and SIMS.
•Experience working within a similar role, especially within a school environment.
•Experience of data
•The ability to build and maintain excellent professional relationships with colleagues.
•Experience in the use of software to support data management functions.
•Experience of planning and prioritising your own workload and managing competing demands.
If this could be of interest, please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0208 709 6540 and ask for Jessica.