Secondary Academy in SE London seeks to appoint a Product Design Teacher. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality DT lessons across secondary year levels. The academy provides a broad and balanced curriculum alongside an extensive array of enrichment and extra-curricular activities, catering to students from 11 to 18.
The school offers an excellent training development programme and comprehensive new teachers induction.
The school offers:
* Excellent CPD provision/ Comprehensive Induction
* Excellent resources to support teaching and learning
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Well qualified with tertiary qualifications in Education/ Teaching
* Able to teach Product Design across Key Stage 3 to 5 with a record of delivering excellent lessons
* Excellent interpersonal skills/ classroom management skills
Are you a product design teacher?
Are you looking for a new product design role?
Have you the drive, passion and experience to take on a product design role? This opportunity offers a full time role to the successful applicant.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Referral Bonus - For every person recommended to us that we go on to
place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus. For more details
and to submit a referral click www.tltp.co.uk/refer.
Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the
promotion of diversity and equal opportunity as an employer and in the
delivery of our service.