I am currently looking for an ABA Therapist/Teaching Assistant to work in an ASD school in Havering.
You will need to have ABA/ASD or complex needs experience.
This is an independent day school for primary age children with moderate to complex learning difficulties, including those on the Autistic Spectrum. They cater for children aged from 5 years to 11 years of age.
Experience and knowledge of working with children with a wide range of abilities.
• A general understanding of national/foundation stage curriculum
• Some knowledge and skills relating to strategies in working with pupils with Complex Learning Needs
• An interest, motivation and passion for working with special needs children and developing skills to facilitate this
• Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
• Calm, controlled and effective communication and relate well to all children and adults within the school
• The ability to reflect on own behaviour to ensure teams are strong and working together to meet the needs of all pupils
• Ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within this
• A high level of professionalism and the ability to distinguish personal and professional boundaries in school related relationships both in and outside of the school
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Referral Bonus - For every person recommended to us that we go on to
place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus. For more details
and to submit a referral click www.tltp.co.uk/refer.
Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the
promotion of diversity and equal opportunity as an employer and in the
delivery of our service.