|City of London in Greater London|
|03 September, 2019|
|£120 - £160 per day|
|Subject to experience|
Science Teacher – Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Secondary School in Central London to teach Science in a welcoming school. The position is for a confident teacher seeking further development.
The school has a supportive Science Department who are seeking an outstanding teacher of Science with excellent subject knowledge. You must be able to entertain and engage the students as well as having a strong presence in the classroom.
You would also be able to effectively manage any behavioural issues within the classroom. Support and development will be provided for the newly qualified teacher in order to develop into becoming an outstanding practitioner.
To be considered for this Science teaching position in Central London you must have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
* Science Teacher with KS3 and KS4 experience
* Science Teacher with KS5 experience would be preferred, but not essential
* Strong Subject Knowledge as a Science Teacher, Biology Teacher, Chemistry Teacher or Physics Teacher
* A passion for teaching Science and a positive teaching attitude
* Good progress on the PGCE program
We are looking for a passionate Science Teacher, with a positive attitude, who is committed to high quality teaching. You need to be versatile, flexible and resourceful with the ability to be proactive and think on the spot, with good behavioural management skills in your Science lessons.
The successful Science Teacher would need to deliver lessons of a high calibre contributing to the success of the pupils and the department. The candidate can be a Biology Teacher, Chemistry Teacher or Physics Teacher with the ability to teach both subjects up to KS4 and one up to KS5. In return, the school will offer:
* Excellent career and CPD opportunities
* Tailor made induction programmes
* Welcoming and friendly Science Department
* Opportunities to take on extra-curricular activities
* Assistance with relocation
* Welcoming senior leadership team
Referral Bonus - For every person recommended to us that we go on to place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus. For more details and to submit a referral click www.tltp.co.uk/refer.
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity as an employer and in the delivery of our service.