One of our friendly and oversubscribed Primary Schools is seeking to appoint a PPA Teacher to commence on a full time basis immediately on a flexible full or part time basis. The School got rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ and has great transport links.
The position offers:
- Part or Full time PPA timetable
- Teaching across the school with planning provided by class teachers
- The chance to join a lovely school with excellent student behaviour
The school can offer:
- Receptive students who enjoy learning
- Fantastic CPD and career progression opportunities
- A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
- A friendly team of British trained and overseas trained teachers.
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Head teacher who offers her staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. It would be essential to be adaptable, flexible and confident in your teaching to be successful in this role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least three years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
If you would like to join a lovely school and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back