My client is urgently seeking a confident, outstanding subject Leader of PE for a secondary school in North West London. Our client’s aim is to nurture students to become successful in the wider world. Their values go above and beyond academic achievement. They expect teachers to deliver a first-rate education and a broad and enriched curriculum which promotes values such caring, kindness and supporting charities.
The successful candidate will:
· Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, and BA with QTS) and an outstanding practitioner and subject leader of PE.
· Demonstrate experience as subject leader of PE within the last two years.
· Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
· Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
· Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
· Be willing to respect and uphold the ethos of the School.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
We offer a £130 referral bonus for every person you recommend whom we go onto place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. If you know anyone looking for a teaching role now or in the future please send us their name, email address and contact number to email@example.com or call 020 8709 6540.
Your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back