Our client is a happy, friendly, inclusive one-form entry Church of England Primary School. Who work closely with the community, and parents who support their children’s learning. The school is a diverse school which is built on our strong and inclusive Christian ethos.
The school are on the lookout for a highly passionate SEN TA to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in Reception and in Nursery with Severe Autism. The successful candidate will join the schools ranks from immediately and will be part of an excellent team.
This position will long term with the possibility of a permanent position to be offered on successful completion.
Duties will include:
- Contribute to the management of the pupils behaviour
- Observe and report on pupil performance
- Assisting the class teacher
- Assisting the child with their reading and writing with the overall aim of helping them to become independent in their learning
- Monitoring the pupils progress
- Running interventions with groups of students - aiming to raise attainment
- A minimum of 6 months experience working as an SEN TA within a Primary/Secondary school
- Experience working with a child with severe autism is essential
- Live within an hour’s commute of Earls Court
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back