We are currently seeking a highly talented female PE teacher to join our secondary school based in South East London. This position is part time, 3 days a week.
The school is looking to appoint a newly qualified or experienced Female PE Teacher. It would be beneficial if the candidate could also teach a second subject. You will be teaching PE to KS3 and KS4.
The successful candidate will be joining a very supportive and hardworking PE department in which innovation is actively encouraged.
This school expects their teachers to have a passion for learning and for making lessons active and interesting.
Can you answer yes to the following?
* Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
* Have a secure knowledge and understanding of the PE curriculum
* Have a creative approach to teaching.
* Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
Would you like fantastic benefits such as?
* A dedicated Education Consultant
* Friendly, professional and personal support and service that supports individual needs
* Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
* Excellent rates of pay
If you are an enthusiastic and determined PE teacher looking for an exciting new role, please apply with an up to date CV today.
Referral Bonus - For every person recommended to us that we go on to
place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus. For more details
and to submit a referral click www.tltp.co.uk/refer.
Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the
promotion of diversity and equal opportunity as an employer and in the
delivery of our service