London Teaching Pool Ltd are currently recruiting for a specialist SEN teacher to work with children who have severe visual and hearing impairments. This school caters for children with a wide variety of complex needs, they are based across two sites and they are well-established within the South London area. The school aims to provide support to these children by providing high quality teachers and support staff to see them through their development.
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teachers to come on board and join their hard working team.
- A QTS
- You will need to have previous experience of working within SEN (ideally within complex needs).
- You will need to be able to provide a level of personal care.
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You will need experience of taking the lead in your subject area and have clear ideas of how to achieve exceptional progress for students.
- You will require the ability to ensure that your pupils fulfil their potential and that you are ambitious in your expectations of them.
- You are required to possess the elements of a calm demeanour to be able to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
The school offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a permanent position in a wonderful school.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back