· PPA Cover Teacher
· Long term contract
· £125-£160 per day
A brief outline of the School:
The school are currently rated by Ofsted as a “Good” school with some outstanding features.
The school has been thoroughly modernised over the course of the summer and offers welcoming facilities to all pupils, including:
· Colourful and welcoming classrooms with ICT capability
· A full class set of IPad’s and laptops with Wi-Fi provision around the school
· A newly re-furbished library with excellent resources
· Sports Hall and Centre for Sports and Arts
My client continually seek to provide high quality education in order for all children to find pleasure and satisfaction in learning, that they experience many successes and gain maximum benefit from their time at the school.
Due to the schools expansion, they are currently on the lookout for an excellent PPA Cover Teacher (part time) to provide cover for the Class Teacher whilst they are planning lessons. The successful candidates will join the schools ranks on a long-term basis with a strong potential for an extension or a permanent roles to be offered following completion of a successful year.
Duties will include:
· To provide PPA cover across the school (Nursery-Year 6)
· Planning effectively in collaboration with the class teacher to ensure pupils have an opportunity to meet their potential
· Identify students who have AEN (Additional Educational Needs) and plan accordingly in collaboration with the SENCo
· Ensure effective teaching of whole classes and groups in order to ensure teaching objectives are met
· Managing behaviour within the classroom
· Full QTS
· A minimum of 1 Years Teaching experience within a Primary School
· Experience within a similar role would be ideal (Covering PPA/Intervention/Class Teaching)
· Strong behaviour management
· Experience working with SEN would be ideal (Not essential)
· Live within an hour’s commute of Croydon
Why choose The London Teaching Pool?
The London Teaching Pool provide teachers and support staff with access to the latest and most sought-after jobs in education. The wealth of experience our recruiters possess enables them to deliver a truly consultative approach, to both candidates and employers. The London Teaching Pool Ltd is holders of the REC Audited Award, the gold standard in education recruitment.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
We offer a £130 referral bonus for every person you recommend whom we go onto place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. If you know anyone looking for a teaching role now or in the future please send us their name, email address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8709 6540.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back