|Surrey in South East|
|Secondary / Adult|
|£140 - £180 per day|
|Subject to experience|
London Teaching Pool Ltd is currently recruiting for a specialist SEN teacher to work with children who have ASD and complex needs between the ages of 11-19. This school was newly built this year and officially opened its doors in September 2016. The school has been designed specifically to meet the needs of the pupils and their ASD and complex needs. The school is split into key stages with a spate entrance and building for post 16. The school is located in the South West London area.
Are you enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate. Do you feel vibrant and inspirational? If so the school would love for you to come on board and join their hard working team.
- You will need to have previous experience of working with children with ASD and/or complex needs.
- You will need to be able to provide a level of personal care.
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You will need experience of taking the lead in your subject area and have clear ideas of how to achieve exceptional progress for students.
- You will require the ability to ensure that your pupils fulfil their potential and that you are ambitious in your expectations of them.
- You are required to possess the elements of a calm demeanour to be able to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
The school offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- You will receive highly specialised training
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
- Low arousal classrooms and 1:1 work rooms
- Gym, spa pool, sensory rooms, life skills area
- Bike track outside with an outside learning area.
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position with the option to go permanent after the first term.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
For every person recommended to us that we go on to place into employment TLTP offer a referral bonus. For more details and to submit a referral click www.tltp.co.uk/refer
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.