Our client is a lovely primary school based in Hillingdon who is actively looking for an enthusiastic SENCO.
They wish to appoint a SENCO to come in and join their fantastic senior leadership team. The school will definitely allow you to mould the SEN department the way you wish. The team are extremely supportive and will accommodate the Senco to the best of their ability.
This is a great challenge for someone who wants to make a difference. The candidate needs to have QTS, the NASENCO qualification is not necessary.
• Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the school's SEN policy
• Coordinating provision for children with special educational needs
• Liaising with and advising fellow teachers
• Managing learning support assistants
• Overseeing the records of all children with special educational needs
• Liaising with parents of children with special educational needs
• Contributing to the in-service training of staff.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
We offer a £130 referral bonus for every person you recommend whom we go onto place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. If you know anyone looking for a teaching role now or in the future please send us their name, email address and contact number to email@example.com or call 020 8709 6540.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back