London Teaching Pool are currently recruiting for a specialist SEN teacher to work with children who have severe learning difficulties (SLD) and profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD). This school caters for children with a wide variety of complex needs, they are based across two sites and they are well-established within the East London area. The school aims to provide support to these children by providing high quality teachers and support staff to see them through their development.
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teachers to come on board and join their hard working team.
- You will need to have previous experience of working within SEN (ideally within complex needs).
- You will need to be able to provide a level of personal care.
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You will need experience of taking the lead in your subject area and have clear ideas of how to achieve exceptional progress for students.
- You will require the ability to ensure that your pupils fulfil their potential and that you are ambitious in your expectations of them.
- You are required to possess the elements of a calm demeanour to be able to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position with the option to go permanent after the first term.
Apply ASAP for immediate interview!
The pay rate on a daily basis is between £140 - £180 (Dependant on experience and references)
Your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back