We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School in Chafford Hundred.
The role will involve supporting the Children academically and socially through the School day.
Requirements for the role would be;
· Strong with English
· Ideally be trained in the literacy programme Read, Write Inc. however support will be provided if not
· Has a passionate drive for the academic development of young minds
· Can show improvement and development in the levels of children and effectively monitor their progress
· Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
· Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff and is able to work effectively as a team
· Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
· Has excellent behaviour management strategies
The school is just a 10 minute walk from Chafford Hundred station so is easily accessible if you don’t drive.
This will be a long term role for the right candidate. Trial days will be held immediately.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back