TLTP are looking for an experienced SEN Teacher to teach at a specialist SEN faith school in the East London area, that has the ability to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating and focused lessons that keep pupils engaged in classwork and academically advancing. You will be teaching Key Stage 1/2 pupils with moderate and severe learning difficulties. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic teacher who is passionate about providing young people with the best possible education whatever their background or ability. This is a long term, full time position starting as soon as possible. Please apply with an up to date CV if you are a MLD/SLD Teacher looking for a fantastic new position.
- You will need to have previous experience of working within SEN (ideally with MLD/SLD).
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You will need experience of taking the lead in your subject area and have clear ideas of how to achieve exceptional progress for students.
- You will require the ability to ensure that your pupils fulfil their potential and that you are ambitious in your expectations of them.
- You are required to possess the elements of a calm demeanour to be able to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
- You will need to have QTS or equivalent
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
- Highly extensive SEN training
If this sounds like the kind of environment you would enjoy teaching in, you are a newly qualified or experienced MLD/SLD teacher, that is looking for a new challenge and are available from September then TLTP would love to hear from you. The successful applicant will need to hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification that has been verified by UK NARIC.
Please apply now; telephone interviews are happening this week!
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Want us to call you ?
All call backs from this service are free of charge to both landlines and mobiles
Leave your contact details and we’ll give you a call back